Cagney Maintenance Services Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of December 1987. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Cagney Maintenance Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cagney Maintenance Services Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:127388
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 825 3884
- Principal Activity:[74.70] Industrial Cleaning
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 17,
The Hub Logistics Park,
Bracetown Dublin 15.,
Dublin 15, Dublin, D15hk76
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||20/09/2021||15/11/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||20/09/2021||15/11/2021|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||08/03/2021||06/04/2021|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||08/03/2021||16/03/2021|