Paul Byrne Car Sales Limited was set up on Friday the 31st of October 1997. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Paul Byrne Car Sales Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Paul Byrne Car Sales Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Paul Byrne Car Sales Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:274726
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 862 4192
- Principal Activity:[34.10] Manufacture of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:Paul Byrne Car Sales Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Timolin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Paul Byrne Car Sales Limited. More information about Paul Byrne Car Sales Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||09/09/2019||09/09/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||09/09/2019||09/09/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||26/04/2019||26/04/2019|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||26/04/2019||26/04/2019|