Pat Nevin & Sons Construction Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of January 2000. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Pat Nevin & Sons Construction Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/06/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pat Nevin & Sons Construction Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:317839
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[45.44] Painting and Glazing
- May Trade As:Pat Nevin and Sons Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:Barrogstown,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 08/01/2021
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 08/01/2021
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||3||08/01/2021||11/01/2021|
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution to wind up||3||08/01/2021||08/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||01/09/2019||09/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/06/2019||11/07/2019|
“They were absolutely fantastic .. did a job for us which involved knocking down load bearing wall between two rooms. Done in less than 2 days without any complaints ... would recommend them without hesitation to anyone. Also laid floors replacing original floorboards and tiles.,,