Westin Homes Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of March 2015. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Westin Homes Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/08/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:06/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Westin Homes Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:558644
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Westin Homes Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:62 Hayfield,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||12/08/2021||22/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||06/03/2020||24/08/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||01/09/2020||13/08/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||01/05/2021||18/05/2021|