Parliament House Limited
Parliament House Limited was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of August 2004. Their current partial address is Westmeath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Parliament House Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/03/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/02/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Parliament House Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:389533
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[55.11] Hotels and Motels, with Restaurant
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:5 Pearse Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Financial Statement Certificate||1||03/02/2023||22/03/2023|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||03/02/2023||22/03/2023|
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||13||03/02/2023||22/03/2023|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||03/02/2022||15/03/2022|
Tom Wilson - 03/02/2017 - Bought From Companyfrom Tullamore
“Great print company, 1st class service and great value. They are ISO approved, unusual in that business.,,