Teleflex Medical Europe Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of October 2006. Their current partial address is Westmeath, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 7 other Irish companies between them. Teleflex Medical Europe Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/07/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Teleflex Medical Europe Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:428329
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 022 56800
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Ida Business and Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||5||30/09/2021||09/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2021||09/12/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||26/05/2021||04/06/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||24/02/2021||01/03/2021|