Orthoxel Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 11th of June 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Orthoxel Designated Activity Company has 13 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 54 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/07/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/06/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Orthoxel Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:545288
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Rubicon Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||11/06/2021||12/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||04/01/2021||25/01/2021|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||8||31/08/2020||07/10/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||5||31/12/2019||07/10/2020|