Orsted Onshore Irish Wind Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 26th of February 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 73 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Orsted Onshore Irish Wind Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Orsted Onshore Irish Wind Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:540151
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Floor Five,
Lapp's Quay Cork,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||23/03/2023||23/03/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2022||04/01/2023|
|Form G1 B4 for Increase Authorised Share Capital & Special Resolution||4||21/10/2021||04/10/2022|