Orsted Onshore Irish Wind Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 26th of February 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Orsted Onshore Irish Wind Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 35 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:27/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Orsted Onshore Irish Wind Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:540151
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:Floor Five,
Lapp's Quay Cork,
Co. Cork, Cork, T12y05k, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||27/09/2021||06/10/2021|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||2||18/08/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||09/06/2021||21/06/2021|
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||4||09/06/2021||21/06/2021|