O'Callaghan's Motor Works Limited was set up on Wednesday the 6th of February 1963. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. O'Callaghan's Motor Works Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:O'Callaghan's Motor Works Limited
- Time in Business:59 Years
- Company Number:20234
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)29 500 35
- Principal Activity:[50.XX] Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles; Sale of Fuel
- May Trade As:O'Callaghan's Motor Works Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Earl Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||6||26/08/2022||09/09/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||4||26/08/2022||09/09/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - Redeeming and Cancelling of Issued Shares - Form G1 Special Resolution - Redeeming and Cancelling of Issued Shares||2||26/08/2022||07/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||17/11/2021|