Ducon Concrete Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of February 1951. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Ducon Concrete Limited has 6 shareholders.
Ducon Concrete Limited - Ducon Concrete Cork - Concrete Blocks - Concrete Stairs -Quarry ProductsDucon Concrete Cork has over 40 years experience in the manufacture of concrete components for the construction industry.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/11/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ducon Concrete Limited
- Time in Business:72 Years
- Company Number:13698
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)29 560 37
- Principal Activity: Manufacture of Other Articles of Concrete, Plaster and Cement
- May Trade As:Ducon Concrete Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballymaquirke,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2023||08/11/2023|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2023||08/11/2023|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||09/07/2018||07/11/2023|