O'Brien's Service Station, Bishopstown Limited was set up on Friday the 13th of September 2013. Their current partial address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. O'Brien's Service Station, Bishopstown Limited has 8 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:O'Brien's Service Station, Bishopstown Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:532735
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[50.50] Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel
- May Trade As:O'Brien's Service Station Bishopstown Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Amber Service Station,
Ardrostig, Bandon Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||31/08/2019||27/09/2019|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||8||31/08/2018||21/03/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||08/08/2018||21/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||30/09/2016||13/10/2016|