Niamh Barrett Computers Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of June 2003. Their current partial address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Niamh Barrett Computers Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/10/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/08/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Niamh Barrett Computers Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:372753
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)22 513 18
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Niamh Barrett Computers Limited,
Old Limerick Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||12/03/2019||22/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2018||20/08/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2018||20/08/2018|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||20/12/2017||20/12/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||25/06/2003||25/06/2003|