Newpark Care Centre Holdings Limited was set up on Monday the 11th of April 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Newpark Care Centre Holdings Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/08/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Newpark Care Centre Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:580425
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Newpark Care Centre Holdings Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Newbury (Last House),
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 26/05/2022
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||10||24/05/2022||07/06/2022|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||26/05/2022||02/06/2022|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||2||26/05/2022||02/06/2022|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||08/07/2021||04/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||24/02/2021||24/02/2021|