IBM Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of September 1956. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 34 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. IBM Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:IBM Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:64 Years
- Company Number:16226
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 815 4000
- Principal Activity:[30.01] Manufacture of Office Machinery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:IBM House,
Ballsbridge Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||14||30/09/2020||22/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2020||22/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||27/09/2020||14/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||19||23/04/2020||23/09/2020|