IBM Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of September 1956. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Farrell, Rosemaree Danaher, Sinead Scully, Paul Murphy and Peter O'Neill have been the director of 34 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. IBM Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 15 other companies.
- Company Name:IBM Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:61 Years
- Company Number:16226
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[30.01] Manufacture of Office Machinery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:IBM House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||25/01/2017||03/03/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||19/12/2016||23/12/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||18/11/2016||25/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|