Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland was set up on Wednesday the 26th of October 1955. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 12 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied.
- Company Name:Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland
- Time in Business:65 Years
- Company Number:15861
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 676 9944
- Principal Activity: ? [50.10] Sale of Motor Vehicles
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:5 Harbourmaster Place,
Dublin D01 E7e8,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland, which is now satisfied.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION -||2||12/08/2020||24/09/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||12/08/2020||03/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||13/05/2020||13/05/2020|