Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland was set up on Wednesday the 26th of October 1955. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 10 directors who have also been the directors of 20 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 74 other companies.
- Company Name:Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland
- Time in Business:68 Years
- Company Number:15861
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 676 9944
- Principal Activity: ? [50.10] Sale of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:5 Harbourmaster Place,
Co. Dublin, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||14/10/2023||28/11/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2023||02/10/2023|