Airborne Capital Limited was set up on Monday the 11th of September 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 69 other Irish companies between them; 42 of which are now closed. Airborne Capital Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Airborne Capital Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:611339
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Airborne Capital Ltd
- Registered Address:5th Floor the Exchange,
Ifsc Dublin 1,
Dublin 1, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B78A NOM. NEW ANNUAL RETURN DATE HOLD/SUB||2||24/10/2023||24/10/2023|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||23/10/2023||24/10/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||22||11/09/2022||10/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||11/09/2022||10/10/2022|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||11/09/2017||08/09/2017|