Minnis Developments Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of October 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them. Minnis Developments Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 25 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/06/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/06/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Minnis Developments Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:446988
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 825 2009
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Minnis Developments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Suite C1,
Bracetown Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||15||16/06/2022||24/06/2022|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||16/06/2022||24/06/2022|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||31/01/2022||27/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2021||18/11/2021|
“One of Ireland's future generation civil engineer to trade .,,