Micro Focus Software (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of October 1994. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mary Raftery, Graham Howard Norton and Mary Higgins have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them. Micro Focus Software (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Micro Focus Software (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:223694
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 605 8000
- Principal Activity:[72.XX] Computer and Related Activities
- May Trade As:Micro Focus Software Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Corrig Court,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||27/11/2017||27/11/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||6||30/08/2017||07/09/2017|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||28/07/2017||04/08/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||28/07/2017||04/08/2017|