Meritec Presentation Products Limited was set up on Tuesday the 13th of April 2004. Their current address is Unit 9, Bray South Business Park,Killarney Road,Bray,Co Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ronan McLaughlin and Criostoir McLaughlin have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Meritec Presentation Products Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Meritec Presentation Products Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:384677
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 281 2790
- Principal Activity:[31.62] Manufacture of Other Electrical Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Meritec Presentation Products Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 9, Bray South Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||08/08/2017||18/09/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||09/11/2016||21/11/2016|