Gpa Global Merchandising Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of February 2002. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 1 other Irish company between them. Gpa Global Merchandising Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gpa Global Merchandising Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:353331
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 201 8101
- Principal Activity:[22.25] Other Activities Related To Printing
- May Trade As:Gpa Global Merchandising Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 9,
Network Enterprise Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||27/10/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||30/06/2021||06/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/10/2020||18/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2021||11/01/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||11||20/06/2019||28/06/2019|