Mercury Engineering Services Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 14th of November 2012. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Lynch Ronan, Ronan O'Kane and Eoin Vaughan have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Mercury Engineering Services Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mercury Engineering Services Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:520116
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 216 3000
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Mercury House,
Ravens Rock Road,
Sandyford Business Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||23/10/2017|