Mercury Engineering Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of December 1994. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Mercury Engineering Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
Mercury is an Irish based European Engineering ContractorAt Mercury we build and manage complex engineering projects across a range of key sectors, including Hyper-scale Data Centres, Enterprise Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, TSS and Fire Protection.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/10/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/10/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:30/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mercury Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:225667
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 2163005
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Mercury House,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Dublin 18, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||27/09/2023||16/10/2023|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||3||30/09/2023||13/10/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2023||13/10/2023|