McCormack Garages Sligo Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of June 1984. Their current partial address is Sligo, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 333 other Irish companies between them; 81 of which are now closed. McCormack Garages Sligo Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:McCormack Garages Sligo Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:101841
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Mailcoach Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||8||07/06/2018||08/08/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||12/06/2018||10/07/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||12/12/2017||07/03/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||12/06/2017||05/07/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||12/12/2016||15/02/2017|
|E10 STATEMENT OF AFFAIRS AND AFFIDAVIT VERITYING||24||13/06/2016||15/09/2016|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||6||09/08/2016||15/08/2016|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||6||13/06/2016||16/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2015||15/02/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||27/06/1984|
“Honourable people creating highly progressive productivity, employment and service to local communities,,