Mbcc Costa Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 8th of April 2008. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Mbcc Costa Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mbcc Costa Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:455708
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 262 728
- Principal Activity:[51.37] Wholesale of Coffee, Tea, Cocoa and Spices
- May Trade As:Mbcc Costa Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 12,
Eastgate Retail & Business Park Little Island Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||31/10/2020||30/03/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||31/10/2020||30/03/2021|
|Form B10A - Change in Director Associated with Multiple Companies||3||18/02/2015||19/03/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/10/2019||28/11/2019|