Limcor Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 27th of September 2005. Their current address is Marina Mills,Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Twomey and Colette O'Brien have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Limcor Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Limcor Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:408542
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 4317321
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Marina Mills,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||12/01/2017||30/01/2017|
|NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||2||12/01/2017||30/01/2017|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||12/01/2017||26/01/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||2||27/10/2016||10/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||28/02/2016||31/03/2016|