Le Cheile Schools Trust Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Wednesday the 8th of October 2008. Their current address is Dublin D06 V9k7, and the company status is Normal. The company has 15 directors who have also been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:08/04/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Le Chéile Schools Trust Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:463024
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 538 0104
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Le Chéile Schools Trust Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2nd Floor, Jesuit Conference Centre,
Milltown Park, Sandford Road,
Dublin D06 V9k7
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||08/03/2017||30/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||06/06/2017||19/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||02/02/2017||09/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||08/04/2017||08/05/2017|