L.& J. Jewellers Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of June 1987. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, L.& J. Jewellers Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. L.& J. Jewellers Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/03/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/03/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:L.& J. Jewellers Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:122749
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 840 4601
- Principal Activity: ? [36.22] Manufacture of Jewellery and Related Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Castle Shopping Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against L.& J. Jewellers Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about L.& J. Jewellers Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||25/03/2022||29/03/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||17/01/2022||01/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/05/2021||22/07/2021|