Rfc Security Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of December 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Rfc Security Limited has 3 shareholders.
Security Companies Car Park Management Cleaning CompaniesWe are one of the leading security companies in Ireland. Providing security services, car park management and we are also one of the top cleaning companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/12/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rfc Security Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:478370
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 8971087
- Principal Activity:[74.60] Investigation and Security Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit A6 Swords Enterprise Park,
Swords Co. Dublin,
Swords, Dublin, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||24/10/2022||21/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||06/08/2021||26/08/2021|
“Great company to do business with. Very flexible in their approach to requirements for any business. Highly recommend.,,
“Unprofessional, terrible customer service!,,