Kitale Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of April 1982. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Kitale Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kitale Limited
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:88972
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 838 9947
- Principal Activity:[50.30] Sale of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:305 North Circular Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||30/09/2020||02/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2020||02/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||15/07/2019||15/07/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||15/07/2019||15/07/2019|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||21/06/2010||09/07/2010|