Cbf Secretarial Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of November 1997. Their current address is The Black Church,St. Mary's Place,Dublin 7., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paula Horan, Andrew Lambe and John Lambe have been the director of 7,388 other Irish companies between them; 3,316 of which are now closed. Cbf Secretarial Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 543 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cbf Secretarial Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:276232
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.83] Secretarial and Translation Activities
- May Trade As:Cbf Secretarial Ltd
- Registered Address:The Black Church,
St. Mary's Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/09/2016||29/09/2016|