Cbf Secretarial Limited
Cbf Secretarial Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of November 1997. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6,825 other Irish companies between them; 2,662 of which are now closed. Cbf Secretarial Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2,103 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/08/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cbf Secretarial Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:276232
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.83] Secretarial and Translation Activities
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:The Black Church,
St. Mary's Place,
Dublin 7, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||15/05/2023||17/05/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||20/12/2022||20/12/2022|
|B46 NOTICE OF PERSON AUTH. TO BIND THE COMPANY||2||09/12/2022||12/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||23/08/2022||23/08/2022|