Kingscroft Developments Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of October 1989. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 31 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Kingscroft Developments Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 16 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/10/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kingscroft Developments Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:150410
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 825 3540
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Kingscroft Developments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:9 Abbey House,
Clonee Co Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||23/09/2020||23/09/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||06/01/2020||21/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||01/10/2019||01/10/2019|