Ipf Irish Pensions & Finance Limited was set up on Tuesday the 24th of March 2009. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 9 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ipf Irish Pensions & Finance Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ipf Irish Pensions & Finance Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:468972
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 829 8500
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Suite 3 Gowna Plaza,
Bracetown Business Park,
Clonee Co. Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||14/12/2022||19/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||24/09/2022||10/11/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||28/06/2022|