Kellsgrange Residential Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 24th of August 2010. Their current partial address is Co. Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Kellsgrange Residential Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Kellsgrange Residential Services Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:488126
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.31] Social Work Activities with Accommodation
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2 Farmlea,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/06/2019||19/06/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2018||07/11/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||12/06/2018||12/06/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||24/08/2010||19/08/2010|
“As an ex employee, I can honestly say this is by far the best residential service that I have worked in. They are dedicated in providing the best service for their children and work with them immensely in all aspects of their lives. They have a strong staff team with low staff turnover, in my experience the team works in harmony and evey staff member is listened to. They provide ongoing training, weekly or fortnightly team meetings and always have monthly supervision for their worker's.,,