Kellsgrange Residential Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 24th of August 2010. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Kellsgrange Residential Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kellsgrange Residential Services Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:488126
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2 Farmlea,
Waterford Co. Kilkenny,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||04/12/2020||25/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/06/2020||07/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/06/2019||19/06/2019|
“As an ex employee, I can honestly say this is by far the best residential service that I have worked in. They are dedicated in providing the best service for their children and work with them immensely in all aspects of their lives. They have a strong staff team with low staff turnover, in my experience the team works in harmony and evey staff member is listened to. They provide ongoing training, weekly or fortnightly team meetings and always have monthly supervision for their worker's.,,