Johnston Claims Consultants Limited was set up on Tuesday the 16th of September 2003. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Dissolved. The company's current directors Gillian Johnston and Mark William Johnston have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Johnston Claims Consultants Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/02/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Johnston Claims Consultants Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:375773
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[74.20] Architectural and Engineering Activities and Related Technical Consultancy
- May Trade As:Johnston Claims Consultants Ltd
- Registered Address:3c Dunshaughlin Business Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||2||30/06/2016||01/07/2016|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||30/06/2016||01/07/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||29/01/2016||16/02/2016|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||29/01/2016||12/02/2016|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||8||26/01/2016||29/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2013||10/02/2014|
“Very professional service and very sound technical knowledge insurance and the claims process.,,