Rowlands Civil and Construction Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of March 2009. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Rowlands Civil and Construction Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rowlands Civil and Construction Services Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:469078
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Rowlands Civil & Construction Services Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Block B,
Dunshaughlin Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||07/04/2020||07/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||02/05/2019||02/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||26/09/2018||24/10/2018|