Johnson & Perrott Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of February 1907. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 36 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Johnson & Perrott Limited has 7 shareholders.
Founded in 1810, Johnson
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Johnson & Perrott Limited
- Time in Business:114 Years
- Company Number:3166
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 480 4000
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Mahonpoint Retail Park,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||28/05/2021||19/07/2021|
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||2||31/05/2021||01/06/2021|
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||31/05/2021||01/06/2021|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||11/05/2021||13/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||25/09/2020||25/09/2020|