John Atkins & Co. Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of December 1903. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. John Atkins & Co. Limited has 10 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:John Atkins & Co. Limited
- Time in Business:116 Years
- Company Number:2827
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 493 3420
- Principal Activity:[01.XX] Agriculture, Hunting and Related Service Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Carrigrohane Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||02/10/2019||24/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||17/04/2019||17/04/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||6||27/03/2019||27/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||2||16/12/1903|