Jamie Moran Homes Limited was set up on Thursday the 3rd of January 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Jamie Moran Homes Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jamie Moran Homes Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:521989
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 551 9700
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Jamie Moran Homes Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:65 Ranelagh Road,
Dublin, Dublin 6
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||15/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||01/11/2021|
|Form B1B73 - Annual Return and Change of ARD||5||03/07/2021||18/08/2021|