Channelsight Limited was set up on Monday the 25th of March 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 56 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Channelsight Limited has 8 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/03/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Channelsight Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:525481
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Channelsight Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:1 O'Connell Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||6||27/09/2019||11/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||25/03/2019||18/04/2019|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||04/04/2016||17/04/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||14/02/2019||01/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||31/08/2015||09/09/2015|