James Ryan (Ballylanders) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 20th of December 1989. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Ryan and Aileen Ryan have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. James Ryan (Ballylanders) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:James Ryan (Ballylanders) Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:152988
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.62] Manufacture of Other Electrical Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:James Ryan Ballylanders Ltd
- Registered Address:Leeview House,
11/12 South Terrace,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||04/09/2017||04/09/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||04/04/2017||11/04/2017|