J. & D. Daly Machinery Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 3rd of September 1992. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 3 of which are now closed. J. & D. Daly Machinery Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:J. & D. Daly Machinery Services Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:193036
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 455 1900
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:J and D Daly Machinery Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Penthouse Floor,
5 Lapps Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/09/2018||19/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/05/2018||28/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||31/05/2018||28/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/06/2017||18/12/2017|