Irish Welcome Tours Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of October 1989. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul John Maine, Mark Pharoah and Christophe Jacques De Patoul have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Irish Welcome Tours Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Welcome Tours Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:150216
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 293 3000
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Blackthorn Exchange,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||26/03/2018||11/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/01/2018||03/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||26/03/2018||05/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||11/10/2017|