Irish International Trading Corporation (Cork) Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 15th of July 1920. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 48 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Irish International Trading Corporation (Cork) Public Limited Company has 213 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/04/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish International Trading Corporation (Cork) Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:101 Years
- Company Number:5027
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 470 5800
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Tramore Road,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Consolidated Financial Statements||33||24/04/2021||14/05/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||24/04/2021||14/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||24/04/2020||08/09/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||03/09/2019||04/11/2019|