Irish Guard Vessels Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of February 2014. Their current partial address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Irish Guard Vessels Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/10/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Guard Vessels Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:540013
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.22] Renting of Water Transport Equipment
- May Trade As:Irish Guard Vessels Ltd
- Registered Address:Ferry Lodge, Bere Island,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/08/2019||16/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||16/08/2018||16/08/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/08/2017||08/08/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||24/02/2014||17/12/2013|