Ireland Specsavers Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of June 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 163 other Irish companies between them; 56 of which are now closed. Ireland Specsavers Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/11/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2023
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/11/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ireland Specsavers Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:422918
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Ireland Specsavers Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:2 Argyle Square,
Donnybrook Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||23/10/2023||26/10/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||82||23/10/2023||26/10/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||14/01/2022||30/05/2023|