B.C.P. Asset Management Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 24th of January 1983. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 76 other Irish companies between them; 37 of which are now closed. B.C.P. Asset Management Designated Activity Company has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
Invest with Confidence BCPBCP is one of Irelandâ€™s largest independently owned Investment Product Providers for the advisor market. We have been offering investment solutions since 1969.Investment Product Providers
- Company Name:B.C.P. Asset Management Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:92930
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6684688
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:71 Upper Leeson St,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2019||01/10/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/06/2019||29/07/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||30/04/2019||07/05/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/12/2018||17/12/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||1||10/12/2015||21/01/2016|