Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 14th of February 1989. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:140251
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 809 8200
- Principal Activity:[24.XX] Manufacture of Chemicals and Chemical Products
- May Trade As:Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Blanchardstown Industrial Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||5||11/11/2017||10/08/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||25/10/2016||01/11/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||25/10/2016||01/11/2016|