Intuity Technologies Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of December 2007. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Intuity Technologies Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Intuity Technologies Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:450447
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.50] Maintenance and Repair of Office, Accounting and Computing Machinery
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Innovation House,
Ballybrit Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2019||23/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2019||23/10/2019|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||09/04/2019||26/03/2019|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||26/03/2019||26/03/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||4||10/04/2018||10/04/2018|