Everyday Finance Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of June 1976. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Keogh, Michael Sheehy, Adrian Cloake and Selina Burdell have been the director of 51 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Everyday Finance Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Everyday Finance Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:55585
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 642 5380
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:16 Briarhill Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||08/01/2018||11/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/08/2017||31/08/2017|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||4||31/05/2017||31/05/2017|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||4||21/11/2016||22/11/2016|