International Glass Company Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of December 1972. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 30th of March 2016. The company's current directors Bernard Ward and Bernadette Ward have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, International Glass Company Limited has had a judgment registered against it. International Glass Company Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/07/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:International Glass Company Limited
- Time in Business:43 Years
- Company Number:39694
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(30/03/2016)
- Phone:+353 (0)1 834 5733
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:13 Coolmine Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against International Glass Company Limited. More information about International Glass Company Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||11/07/2013||11/07/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2012||14/08/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2011||15/09/2011|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||5||30/07/2004||06/08/2004|
“Very poor standard of workmanship and poor quality of products.,,